Summer 2020: Join us for the best summer ever!
How to Learn More & Register:
- Check out our full schedule of camps, and choose what works best for you!
- Click on the camp name to go to the registration page.
- OR check out all our camps in a full calendar view on our registration portal (Sawyer)
Use code "earlybird" at checkout before Thursday, March 12th, 2020 for $50 off each camp purchased!
Join us for our FUN, high-quality, engaging, and memorable summer camps open to new & returning K-12 students. This will be our ninth year offering our unique and special summer camps! We are thrilled to offer new camps, levels, and expand our locations. To provide the best learning environment, have new camp divisions. You can read more about the ideal age group/camp division in our summer camps FAQ. Camps will now be divided into the following age groups:
- Early STEM (Incoming K - Incoming 1st)
- Junior STEM (Incoming 1st - Incoming 3rd)
- Discover STEM Division I (Incoming 3rd - Incoming 6th)
- Discover STEM Division II (Incoming 5th - Incoming 9th)
- Advanced STEM (Incoming 6th - Incoming 12th)
This year, camps will be held at the following locations in Southern California:
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont
- STEM Center USA - Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Community Centers
- Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona (Migrant Education Programs only)
- Tzu Chi Buddhist Educational Foundation (Tzu Chi Foundation Students only)
Extended Care Add-Ons
|Camp Level||AM (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM)||PM (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)|
Extended care covers the entire week of camp, Monday - Thursday. PM care is not available for Early and Junior since their camps end at 12:00 noon.
Lunch is available as an add-on for Discover and Advanced level camps. For Claremont camps, a sandwich lunch is catered from The Last Drop Cafe. The cost for lunch for Monday - Thursday is $45 and includes a half sandwich, chocolate chip cookie, a bag of chips, and water bottle. In addition, assorted snacks will be available during lunch and snack breaks. These snacks will include items such as Smucker's Uncrustables, granola bars, fruit snacks, pretzels, and fresh fruit. Sandwich options include:
- Oven Roasted Turkey - Wheat Bread with Piled Oven Roasted Turkey, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Pickles, crisp Green Leaf Lettuce with Mustard, and Mayonnaise
- Classic "BLT" - Toasted White Bread Layered with Bacon, Tomatoes, crisp Green Leaf Lettuce and Mayonnaise
- "The Catch" Tuna Sandwich - Discover our Tuna Salad on Rye Bread with Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Pickles, Lettuce and Mustard
- Toasted Garlic Cheese Melt - Toasted Sourdough Garlic Bread with Melted Cheddar and American Cheeses (Vegetarian)
- Egg Salad Sandwich -“The Perfect Egg Salad" with a touch of dill piled on Sourdough Bread with Tomatoes and Lettuce” (Vegetarian)
- PB&J - "Classic Smucker's Strawberry Jam with Crunchy Peanut Butter on Wheat Bread. (Vegan)
The same sandwich will be provided for each day of camp for each week.
We provide discounts for the following. With the exception of early bird discounts, spring sales, and any email/online promos, the following discounts can be combined!
- "earlybird" Discount before March 8th ($50 off every camp)
- Multiple Camp Discount ($15 off every camp)
- Sibling Discount ($10 off every camp)
- STEM Center USA Annual Member ($15 off every camp)