To register for camps:
- Check out our full schedule of camps, and choose what works best for you!
- Click on the camp name to go to the registration page
- OR check out all our camps in a full calendar view on our registration portal (Sawyer)
Join us for our FUN, high-quality, engaging, and memorable summer camps open to new & returning K-12 students. This will be our eighth year offering our unique and special summer camps! We are thrilled to offer new camps, levels, and expand our locations. To provide the best learning environment, have new camp divisions. You can read more about the ideal age group/camp division in our summer camps FAQ. Camps will now be divided into the following age groups:
- Early STEM (Incoming K - Incoming 1st)
- Junior STEM (Incoming 1st - Incoming 3rd)
- Discover STEM Division I (Incoming 3rd - Incoming 5th)
- Discover STEM Division II (Incoming 5th - Incoming 8th)
- Advanced STEM (Incoming 7th - Incoming 12th)
This year, camps will be held at the following locations in Southern California:
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont
- STEM Center USA - Rancho Cucamonga (NEW CENTER)
- Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona (Migrant Education Programs only)
- Tzu Chi Buddhist Educational Foundation (Tzu Chi Foundation Students only)
Extended Care Add-Ons
|Camp Level||AM (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM)||PM (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)|
Extended care covers the entire week of camp, Monday - Thursday. PM care is not available for Early and Junior since their camps end at 12:00 noon. Friday day care is available when you register for Friday Tinker Day.
Lunch is available as an add-on for Discover and Advanced level camps. For Claremont camps, a sandwich lunch is catered from The Last Drop Cafe. The cost for lunch for Monday - Thursday is $45 and includes the sandwich, chocolate chip cookie, and water bottle. Sandwich options include:
- Chicken Salad Delight - Our Signature Almond Chicken Salad on Wheat Bread with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese, thinly cut Red Onions, Alfalfa Sprouts, crisp Green Leaf Lettuce, Mayonnaise, and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Classic "BLT" - Toasted White Bread Layered with Bacon, Tomatoes, crisp Green Leaf Lettuce and Mayonnaise
- Oven Roasted Turkey - Wheat Bread with Piled Oven Roasted Turkey, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Pickles, crisp Green Leaf Lettuce with Mustard, and Mayonnaise
- Toasted Garlic Cheese Melt - Toasted Sourdough Garlic Bread with Melted Cheddar and American Cheeses
- Vegan' Out - Sourdough Bread, piled high with Avocado, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Tomatoes, Peppercini, Green Leaf Lettuce, Alfalfa Sprouts, Pickles, Spicy Mustard, and a drizzle of French Onion Dressing (comes with a vegan cookie)
Once you purchase lunch through the registration portal, a google form will be sent to you asking for your child's preferred sandwich. The same sandwich will be provided for each day of camp.
We provide discounts for the following. With the exception of early bird discounts, spring sales, and any email/online promos, the following discounts can be combined!
- Multiple Camp Discount ($15 off every camp)
- Sibling Discount ($10 off every camp)
- STEM Center USA Annual Member ($15 off every camp)